Wholesale account registration is subject to a short approval process.
Applications will not be considered if information about your storefront (physical address or photo of storefront) or your website (i.e.: www.ohmint.com) is not included on the registration form. One or the other must accompany this form.
Applications will be researched by storefront address and/or the website domain name you provide. We do NOT sell wholesale items to anyone who advertises Mint knockoffs, and will block your account if we are notified that you are selling Mint imitation items. We do not sell to blank resellers.
Your wholesale application must indicate that you will sell Mint in at least one of these 2 ways:
1. Brick & Mortar Retail Storefront of your own
2. Independent Retail B2C Website (a facebook, instagram, or an etsy page is NOT a B2C website)
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for more detailed information...it's not quite as long as the T&C on your iTunes upgrade, I promise. But the most important part of T&C is this:
- Mint cannot be sold on Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, in private Facebook or Instagram buy-in groups, or re-sold blank (without personalization).
- We do not sell to anyone currently selling Mint knockoffs.
- Our brand is called Mint, not OhMint. Do not call our products OH Mint, ohMint, or ohmint. It's Mint. :)
If you have not received an email from Mint® within five (5) business days please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com and if this is your second time filling out the application, let us know via email bc it will not show up on our 'new applicants' dashboard. :)