Wholesale account registration is subject to a short approval process.
Applications will be researched by storefront address and/or the website domain name you provide. We do NOT sell wholesale items to anyone who advertises Mint knockoffs, and will block your account if we are notified that you are selling Mint imitation items. We do not sell to blank resellers.
Your wholesale application must indicate that you will sell Mint in at least one of these 2 ways:
1. Brick & Mortar Retail Storefront of your own *OR*
2. Independent Retail B2C Website with its own shopping cart, populated with products for retail sale.
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for more detailed information...it's not quite as long as the T&C on your iTunes upgrade, I promise. But the most important part of T&C is this:
- Mint cannot be sold on Etsy, Amazon, Ebay, in private Facebook or Instagram buy-in groups, or re-sold blank (without personalization), or in a pre-sale (taking orders off of a stock photo without holding any inventory to sell), sold as your own brand, or
- We do not sell to anyone currently selling Mint knockoffs.
- Please read the entire Terms & Conditions page before filling out this application.
If you have not received an email from Mint® within five (5) business days please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if this is your second time filling out the application, let us know via email bc it will not show up on our 'new applicants' dashboard. :)